Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia - UNED
Academic positions held
Asignaturas de Grado:
- 62014047 - PRÁCTICAS EXTERNAS (PSICOLOGÍA)
- 62014260 - TRABAJO FIN DE GRADO (PSICOLOGÍA)
- 62013013 - NEUROPSICOLOGÍA DEL DESARROLLO
Asignaturas de Master:
- 22202879 - TFM - CONTROL NEUROHORMONAL DE LA NUTRICIÓN
- 22202281 - CONTROL NEUROHORMONAL DE LA NUTRICIÓN
Nº of recognized sections of teacher evaluation
Proyectos de investigación de los últimos 5 años:
- Participation of androgens in the programming of the neurohormonal circuits that regulate foodintake in male and female rats. Funding Entity: Ministry od Science and Innovation of Spain, PID2020-115829GB-I00. 2021-2024.
- Santander-UNED Prize: Estradiol modulating and programming of neurohormonal circuits regulating feeding behaviour during development. 2020.
- Europe-Research-UNED: Psicoexposome: A multifactorial approach to the study of disorders with psychological and biological components. 2020.
- Development of the procedure for the data systematization of EXPOSOMA to develop a computational expotyping platform. Funding Entity: Joint Research Institute- National School of Public Health- National Distance Educational University (IMIENS-UNED), IMIENS-2018. 2018 – 2020.
- Psychobiological foundations of the interaction between development and lifestyle: Implications for Health: NEURODEVSTYLE. Funding Entity: Ministry of Economy and Competitivity of Spain, PSI2017-90806-REDT. 2018 – 2020.
- Mechanisms through which estradiol modulates during the development the alterations produced by the malnutrition. Funding Entity: Ministry of Economy, Industry and Competitivity of Spain, PSI2017-86396-P. 2018 – 2020.
- Involvement of estradiol on feeding neurohormonal circuit programming in the rat. Funding Entity: Ministry of Economy and Competitivity of Spain, PSI2014-57362-P. 2015 – 2017.
Nº of recognized sections of research activity
PUBLICATIONS IN MAGAZINES
Pinos H, Sánchez-Serrano R, Carrillo B, ... Collado P (2023) Activity-based anorexia alters hypothalamic POMC and orexin populations in male rats. Behavioural Brain Research 436, 114055 doi.org/10.1016/j.bbr.2022.114055.
Morgan GSK, Mata Y, Carrillo B, Pellon R, Collado P, Pinos H (2022) Influence of early maternal separation on susceptibility to the activity-based anorexia model in male and female Sprague Dawley rat. Neurosci Res 184:54-61.doi: 10.1016/j.neures.2022.08.001.
Blanco N, Fernández-García JM, Carrillo B, Ballesta A, García-Úbeda R, Collado P, Pinos H. (2022). Prenatal Low-Protein and Low-Calorie diets differentially alter Arcuate nucleus morphology in newborn male rats. Frontiers in Neuroanatomy 16, doi.org/10.3389/fnana.2022.896732.
Lagunas N, Fernández-García JM, Blanco N, Ballesta A, Carrillo B, Arevalo MA, Collado P, Pinos H, Grassi D. Organizational Effects of Estrogens and Androgens on Estrogen and Androgen Receptor Expression in Pituitary and Adrenal Glands in Adult Male and Female Rats. Front Neuroanat. 2022 Jun 23;16:902218. doi: 10.3389/fnana.2022.902218.
Fernández-García JM, Carrillo B, Tezanos P, Collado P, Pinos H. (2021) Genisteind during development alters differentially the expression of POMC in male and female rats .Metabolites, 11(5)293. doi: 10.3390/metabo11050293.
Pinos H, Carrillo B, Merchán A… Conejo N. (2021). Relationship between Prenatal or Postnatal Exposure to Pesticides and Obesity: A Systematic Review. Int J Environ Res Public Health 18(13):7170. doi: 10.3390/ijerph18137170.
Biosca-Brull J; Pérez-Fernandez C, Mora S… Colomina T (2021). Relationship between Autism Spectrum Disorder and Pesticides: A Systematic Review of Human and Preclinical Models. Int J Environ Res Public Health 18(13):5190, doi: 10.3390/ijerph18105190.
Llorente R.; Marraudino M.; Carrillo B.; … Grassi D. (2021). G protein-coupled estrogen receptor immunoreactivity fluctuates during the estrous cycle and show sex differences in the amygdala and dorsal hippocampus. Front. Endocrinol., 11.
Marraudino M., Carrillo B., Bonaldo B., …Grassi D. (2020) G protein-coupled estrogen receptor imunoreactivity in the rat hypothalamus is widely distributed in neurons, astrocytes and oligodendrocytes, fluctuates during the estrous cycle and is sexually dimorphic. Neuroendocrinology, DOI: 10.1159/000509583.
Carrillo B., Collado P., Díaz F., Chowen JA., Grassi D., and Pinos H. (2020). Blocking of estradiol receptors ERα, ERβ and GPER during development differentially alters energy metabolism in male and female rats. Neuroscience, 426:59-68. , doi:10.1016/j.neuroscience.2019.11.008.
Carrillo B., Collado P., Díaz F., Chowen JA., Pérez-Izquierdo MA., Pinos H. (2019): Physiological and brain alterations produced by high fat diet in male and female rats can be modulated by increased levels of estradiol during critical periods of development. Nutr. Neurosci., 11:1-11. DOI: 10.1080/1028415X.2017.1349574.
Pinos H., Carrillo B., Díaz F., Chowen JA., Collado P. (2018): Differential vulnerability to adverse nutritional conditions in male and female rats: modulatory role of estradiol during development. Front. Neuroendocrinol., 48:13-22. FI: 7.852. 10.1016/j.yfrne.2017.07.009.
Carrillo B., Collado P., Díaz F., Chowen JA., Pinos H. (2016): Exposure to increased levels of estradiol during development can have long-term effects on the response to undernutrition in female rats. Nutr. Neurosci., 19:414-422. FI: 3.950. 10.1179/1476830515Y.0000000012.